Integra LifeSciences Sr Financial Analyst in Plainsboro, New Jersey
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
Design, generate and analyze revenue analyses in support of forecasts and quarterly earnings process
Develop, design, and produce monthly ad hoc management reports and analytical models to support the CFO and Corporate Finance
Determine actions needed, with guidance, to assist in facilitating acquisition processes, data and information into the consolidated financials
Review and analyze divisional and functional commentary for monthly and quarterly variance analyses in order to consolidate
Assist with the forecasting and budget processes both annually and throughout the year
Assess and analyze special project requirements, and be able to design and execute solutions with limited supervision
Treat others with respect, work with respect, work with integrity and ethics, uphold organizational values
Perform other duties as assigned
· Ability to multi-task – Manages multiple tasks at one time; quickly and accurately shifts attention among multiple tasks. Demonstrates an ability to execute with a sense of urgency as needed
· Communication skills – Reads, writes and speaks fluent English, using appropriate grammar, style and vocabulary with a strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of staff in the organizational structure
· Organizational ability – Demonstrates a systematic approach in carrying out assignments. Is very orderly and excels at creating simple, efficient processes. Motivated to work in a fast-paced, action oriented environment
· Problem solving skills – Demonstrates a strong ability to identify, analyze and solve problems. Decisive in handling difficult business problems. Translates problems into practical solutions
· Client service skills – Consistently ensures the team provides the customer with attentive, courteous and informative service. Gains and shows personal satisfaction from delivering great service
Education – Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, MBA in Finance a plus, but not required
4+ Years of relevant experienceincluding financial planning and analysis and/or budgeting
Strong Excel skills and experience in financial applications (i.e .COGNOS, Oracle, TM1, BPC, and/or Hyperion) preferred.
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
Vacancy ID 2018-26811
Position Type Regular Full-Time