Integra LifeSciences Senior Product Manager in United States
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. Integra’s Tissue Technologies is an in-patient and outpatient Regenerative product portfolio, which includes products for wound care, burns, abdominal reconstruction, and plastic & reconstructive surgery. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 4,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
· Develop annual brand plan and manage marketing budget to achieve the sales target, and participate strategic plan development
· Dig up user’s unmet needs and propose innovative concept including product/package, promotion etc. through market research results and competitor’s analysis
· Plan, implement marketing and promotion of designated products, budget management & evaluate investment effectiveness.
· Provide annual and long term sales forecast and drive sales team to reach sales target
· Work with dealer to ensure efficient service to user
· Research, analyze and recommend actions to deal with the changing market factors and competitive issues which affect the category sales performance
· Support regulatory clearance on product, pricing and biddingSpecial tasks
· These comprise all activities beyond the tasks listed here. For example, another project can be assigned to the employee on demand and after prior consultation.
· The temporarily assigned higher-value tasks do not constitute a claim for a higher position or financial compensation.
University degree (B.A., B.S., M.S.) or equivalent in pharmacy, pharmacology, chemistry, medicine, engineering or the biological sciences is required. Ph.D., M.D., Pharm.D. or equivalent is preferred.
Fluent in both Mandarin Chinese and English, Strong command of written and spoken English.
At least 2 years product/brand management experience in healthcare industry
Approximately sales experience， strong general computer literacy with Intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Vacancy ID 2018-26954
Position Type Regular Full-Time